Monday, May 4, 2009

Characterization

From what I've read so far, the characters in this book are all individually unique but also they have many similarities. The main character charlie has adapted himself to his friends in mostly a physical sense. I think that he has taken his surroundings and morphed them into himself. I think that by trying to put past his mental and emotional stress and being able to gain friends has turned him almost into a different person.

I think that some of the controversial topics mentioned in this book are what really make it a good read, I initially expected it to be about something different. I also do not like to make predictions about what will happen to the characters at the end of the book because following their paths throughout the book has been really difficult because they all went through so many experiences and changes.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I do not exactly know what book you are talking about but I agree that I do not like to predict what will happen in books, I really just enjoy reading and being surprised by what event happens next.